Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Getting To Know A Red Headed Stranger

Okay, here goes...

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know. But let's move on. Take the words of the old, cowboy-hippie that I'm going to see tomorrow night in his song "Forgiving You Was Easy"... "Forgiving you was easy, but forgeting you seems to take the longest time. The bitter fruit of anger, growing from the seeds of jealousy. Oh what heartache, but I forgive the things you said to me. Cuz I believe forgiveness is the only way I'll find piece of mind. And forgiving you is easy, but forgeting seems to take longest time."


Man, I hope he plays that one. I'll let you know.

My parents brought me back my dog last evening. She had gone to spend the week with her grandparents and their dogs. She was happy to see me... I love that, it makes a person happy when their dog has missed them.

No comments: