Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New House, New Blog

Okay, here goes...

So for the past few days, whenever I check my blog, I've been feeling guilty about not posting anything new. I know how all of you out there are desperately waiting for me to enrich your lives with my amazing grasp of the English language and magical fingers. Here are my excuses:

1. Recently moved into a new house. Still renting, but I'm out of that fucking apartment. This time I swear, again, I'll never live in another apartment.

2. I'm still getting settled. Did I mention I moved recently?

3. Last Saturday, I spent over $1000 on a new sofa and 'window treatments' (as you hipsters like to call them). So now I'm depressed. Although, the windows look nice and now the neighbors are not subjected to my naked, around the house dancing.

4. We've had tornadoes every few days for the past couple of weeks here in eastern Virginia. I think things are starting to calm down though.

5. I'm lazy.

By the way, my special lady friend and I are approaching our 1 year anniversary. I will accept congratulatory gifts but prefer cash.

No comments: