Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Looking To The Future

Okay, here goes...

Well, today is a day of mourning. The University of Georgia baseball team lost Game 2 of the College World Series last night. After winning such a great game to start the series off, this win evens the championship series to 1-1. This time tomorrow, the season will be over and a CWS champion will be crowned. I take the full blame for this lose, as this was the first game I watched, in full, during the post season. Of course, the last game I watch any part of was lost as well. So, tonight... I will not be watching the game. Hopefully I will be able to get the play-by-play online. Go Dawgs!


And looking further into the future, I will be meeting with my financial advisor later today and signing on the dotted line. So, by tomorrow I will have a plan for the future. This is a huge step for me. Ever since I was a young teenager, I honestly never believed I would live past the age of 30. Because of this, I have never really bothered to prepare for the future. Everything, up to this point, has been lived in the present (at the time). As things have worked out, I have reached 30 and now I guess it is time to change my plan. And what better way to change your plan than to actually get one?

No comments: