Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Drunken Loser

Okay, here goes...

A few things come to mind for today's blog. First, the pool party.

Friday night was a blast. Well all met at Dennis and Allyson's for a pool party/farewell for a co-worker. Many beers and much food was consumed. I lost 3 games of beer pong. Which led directly to me not remembering some key points of the night. I think I had a good time.

And now the bad news. If you reference one of my entries from last week, you will notice a picture of Uga VI; the winning-est of all University of Georgia mascots. While I was reliving my college years with beer, drinking games and general revelry, Uga VI was passing on. He succumbed to hear failure Friday night and will be missed.

RIP Uga VI, hopefully your son will carry on the tradition.

No comments: