Thursday, October 2, 2008

Disney's New Movie

Okay, here goes...

So, I was thumbing through Sarah Palin interviews on YouTube the other day searching tirelessly for an intelligent, well spoken opinion (I mean who hasn't) when I came across this video of Matt Damon (and some bonus stuff after the interview).



I can agree with this viewpoint. So I thought, how would this movie play out? In response to myself, I came up with this. A trailer for the movie idea by Matt Damon.

New Disney Movie Trailer (Voice-over by that deep voiced movie announcer guy that died recently.)

“All-Star teams from across the country are arriving in Arlington, VA for the Junior League National Hockey Championships.”



“After a week of tough but fair competition the winner is crowned.”



“The team from Wasilla, Alaska is awarded the Championship Cup by the President and Vice-President of the United States.”





“Then tragedy strikes…”



<Panicked newswoman from FoxNews, “While driving back to the Capitol after attending the Jr. League National Hockey Championships, the President and Vice President were involved in a horrific crash. Both are in critical condition”>

“The Country is scrambling, trying to decide who will pick up the flag and lead during this time of great turmoil.”



“Then it becomes clear…”



“The mom of the MVP on the Champion Junior League Hockey team… who served as the Mayor of her town and was recently elected Governor of Alaska. She’s just scrappy, pit-bullish and easy-on-the-eyes enough to take the reins and save our Country.”



The End


Would you pay to see this movie? Me either.

Inspired by Matt Damon. Written by Wyn Hall.

Oh, and Mr. Damon, if you decided to use this script for the trailer, please let me know so I can tell my Mom I made it.

No comments: