Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Upcoming

Okay, here goes...

So, I secured a house for my family to rent over Christmas. It is in Sandbridge, VA, which is about 45 minutes from here. I'm pretty excited about this Christmas. My brother and Steve are supposed to come down and my grandma might make the trip. It is shaping up to be one of the biggest and best holidays of the past 5 or 6 years.

Our baby bongo are doing great. My pictures of them made it into the paper and on the websites of a couple local news outlets (be sure to check the slideshow).

A couple of friends that both work with me are tying the knot this weekend. Looks like it should be a good party. We got them a rug... it was on their list. I promise.

Oh yeah, was anyone else yelling at the television last night during the debate? Politicians, in general, piss me off but right-wingers like McCain really get me going. He has to be the creepiest thing in... well... since Cheney.

No comments: