Friday, August 22, 2008

I Got A Feelin', I Feelin' I Can't Hide

Okay, here goes...

Man, I am in a good mood today and let me tell you why. First off, I had a good day yesterday. And we all know that if you have a good day today, the chances of tomorrow being good are that much more improved. Aubry and I took in a Tides, AAA baseball, game last night with a coworker and her fiance. We didn't even have to pay to get in since our friends had scored some free tickets. And even though the team usually stinks, they won last night! Aubry's favorite player even hit a homerun. Thanks Tike Redman! Check out the super-in-depth story here! Well, we all had a drunken good time.

Then I woke up this morning in a grand mood. I always seem to be in a better mood and frame of mind when I wake up next to Aubry. And on top of that, the weather has been awesome over the past few days and it is only looking better for the next 5-days. Take a look!

AccuWeather.com: 5-Day Forecast5

Friday, Aug 22
High: 82 °F RealFeel®: 83 °F
Sunshine and patchy clouds

Friday Night, Aug 22
Low: 69 °F RealFeel®: 68 °F

Saturday, Aug 23
High: 80 °F RealFeel®: 85 °F
Mostly sunny

Saturday Night, Aug 23
Low: 71 °F RealFeel®: 72 °F

Sunday, Aug 24
High: 83 °F RealFeel®: 93 °F
Partly sunny

Sunday Night, Aug 24
Low: 72 °F RealFeel®: 76 °F

Monday, Aug 25
High: 87 °F RealFeel®: 91 °F
Periods of clouds and sun

Monday Night, Aug 25
Low: 72 °F RealFeel®: 76 °F

Tuesday, Aug 26
High: 82 °F RealFeel®: 88 °F
Clouds and sunshine with a shower possible

Tuesday Night, Aug 26
Low: 72 °F RealFeel®: 76 °F
Plenty of clouds with thunderstorms


Man, that's tasty! So, here I am, chomping at the bit for the weekend to start.

No comments: