Monday, August 11, 2008

Ugh

Okay, here goes...

I'm sitting here with a pounding headache. Ugh. I can soldier on with just about any ailment, I have dealth with a fair amount of physical pain in my day but there is something about a headache that just sits me on my arse.

Here's a quick update on things that are happening soon:


My parents are coming up on Thursday for visit. (Note: not my real parents)










I'm getting cable today. I'll probably be staring numbly at the TV a lot for awhile. Not something I'm proud of, just a reality.










I'm getting back into trying to do some writing. I have a few stories that I add to whenever the mood strikes me.








I should open my first batch of homebrew in about a week. I bottled it yesterday.







That's it... I need to lay down.

No comments: