Saturday, December 22, 2007

Glengarry Glen Crap

Okay, here goes...

Not much to tell about yesterday. Dad whipped up some brunswick stew in the crock pot last night. That thing is getting some miles this week. Then we settled in to watch 'Glengarry Glen Ross'. I was under the impression this was supposed to be a great movie but we didn't make it very far. Despite the parade masterful actors, it seemed to keep turning in circles and never got anywhere. Perhaps that's the point. That these men were all caught in a vicious, desperate cycle. Maybe someone can lend me their opinion on it?

I'm working today for some extra comp. time that I'll need to be able to go snowboarding in January. Most of the morning was physical labor, which I miss now that I sit at a desk all day.

Anyway... not much to report, just trying to send in something everyday for all my loyal fans.

Hasta luego...

No comments: