Friday, December 28, 2007

Fridays and Greenspan

Okay, here goes...

Today was Friday. Part of me loves Fridays because the work week is over and the weekend is on the horizon. However, another part of me begins thinking early in the day that I have a whole workday to get through before I'm free and time seems to slow to a crawl. Anyway, I work for a zoo in a large municipality and the computers are all run off servers located 'downtown' at some city building. They've been having issues with one of the servers lately and it has led to a lot of down time in our office. Most of the software I use daily is located on those servers, so if they're not running at prime, I can't really do anything. All that to say, my coworker Leah and I went for a walk around the zoo which made the day go by a bit faster. The weather was nice and a walk around the zoo is always a good way to end the week.

As you may guess, we've been following the developments in San Francisco closely. All I'll say on that front is don't believe everything you hear or read in the news. Several things have been sensationalized, as you would expect.

After work, I went and picked up some free tickets for the stage production of The Wedding Singer for Aubry. I'm not going since my Alma Mater will be playing their bowl game that day. I will not apologize.

We went and did a little shopping this evening. I picked up Alan Greenspan's new book. Looks interesting.

That's it... good night.

No comments: