Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I Was Told That There Would Be No Math

Okay, here goes...

So, I didn't post anything on Christmas. I started this whole blogging thing with the intent of posting everyday. Maybe as a way to 'talk' anonymously to anyone who would 'listen'. Since then I've decided that I would like this to become a part of my life, but not something I rely on or something tapping me on the shoulder and distracting me from living my life.

That being said, Christmas was great. Mom outdid her self again with dinner. I got a Red Ryder BB Gun. My father and I had a rebirth of our redneck roots and shot things in the backyard. Aubry wasn't born, or raised in the south. She was at a disadvantage. I wish my brother could have been here, but I understand he has concerns at home.

It was a little rainy on Christmas but it rained hard, all day long today. I'm glad that I don't work outside any more. I was warm and dry sitting at my desk all day today. I'll take my being out the elements on days when I can do something I want.

Anyway... we just got back from Coldstone... good stuff.

2 comments:

D.R. Cootey said...

Merry Christmas to you. Glad you had a great day. Blogging regularly is good, but don't let it enslave you. You chose wisely. ;)

Hey, can you tell me what the difference is between a BB gun and an air gun? Thanks.

Rambler said...

A BB gun is a type of air gun. Just like pellet guns, which are typically more powerful than BB guns, and airsoft guns that shoot a rubber or plastic ball a little larger than a BB.

Thanks for the comment.